“We believe that those whom we call to defend our loved ones in a crisis should have the best training available to be successful.”
- Law enforcement and other emergency response personnel today deserve the very best. The DCQD active program is a tactical training system appropriately scaled to accommodate every organization in enhancing their response capability and individual survivability rate (www.cqd.net).
- This system has been validated globally by the U.S. Navy SEAL Teams, the CIA, and the U.S. State Department. Additionally, DCQD has been validated domestically by Federal, State, and local levels of Law Enforcement.
- As the only Colorado based DCQD licensed training facility, ASR Training Center specializes in reality based training programs that provides our first responder personnel with the skills to survive, both on and off the clock.
- Presented skills are then validated with scenarios to reinforce strengths and provide correction and growth in areas of weakness. The time is now to prepare for what lies ahead.
Team training for LE/FD/EMS ranges from half-day sessions to annual packages.
5-Day Community Unified Response to Active Shooter Package:
This 5 day course consists of:
- 3 Days of tactical skills training for law enforcement personnel
- Community involvement with an active shooter response seminar
- 1 day of training for fire dept ,EMS and dispatch personnel
- 1 day of full-scale active shooter scenarios to validate learned skills